This company is a ripoff.Do not use them.

They messed my accounts up on setup, again on changing me to another processor, and then kept billing me after I cancelled them, and wouldn't refund, Machine hasn't worked in 2 weeks lost businesses my costumer was angry . Trying to talk to customer service is like pulling teeth as it takes about an hour per call to even get someone on the phone before they transfer you to some other department that also puts you on hold. When I finally did speak to someone they were extremely rude and condescending.

Also we were charged almost double for the month where the machine wasn't NOT WORK and after I close account with them .They are just scammers ,crook and the fraud.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of other product from B And H Trout Fishing And Bait Shop. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants B And H Trout Fishing And Bait Shop to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by B And H Trout Fishing And Bait Shop for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with B And H Trout Fishing And Bait Shop?

Comments